The Reel World: RSC at the Vail Film Festival
400 Minute Running Time
Escape with Reel Social Club for the 2nd annual trip to the Vail Film Festival. The fine folks at the VFF have hooked up a discounted package, exclusively for Reel Social Club and Denver Film Society members!
The “Screening” Pass (RSC/DFS Members, $100/ Non-Members, $150):
• Admission to all festival screenings. Includes access to Panel Discussions, Friday Night Concert, Awards Ceremony, Closing Night Party, and the Hospitality Lounge (Open all day Friday-Sunday and includes open bar).
• RSC/VFF 2012 Limited Edition Swag
The “Slumber + Screening” Pass, $250 (RSC Members Only, Limited Availability): TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
For Vail Film Festival information: www.vailfilmfest.com
About the ‘fest’:
The Colorado Film Institute, a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization, is proud to stage the Vail Film Festival, a four-day event that enlightens and entertains thousands of film festival attendees and offers a creative outlet to the film world’s newest storytellers and innovators.
See and be seen at The Sebastian - Vail, the hottest boutique hotel in the Vail Village. We are so excited to be the host hotel of the Vail Film Festival for the second year in a row. Stay on the Vail Film Festival Package.
Nightly rates start at $322.50 per person, per night and include:
* 4 nights in a Deluxe Plaza Room
* Prima VIP Vail Film Festival Passes for Two
* 2-Day Lift Tickets for Two
* Welcome Drinks in Frost
CLICK HERE for details!