Women+Film is a year-round program in Denver showcasing films by, for, and about women. Our monthly film screenings and discussions:
- Celebrate the art and contributions of women filmmakers from around the world
- Bring together a community of women – scholars, advocates, community leaders, and concerned public – to explore women’s and social justice issues through dialogue and workshops
- Present honest, thought-provoking, and often iconoclastic work that isn’t always available or obvious to mainstream audiences
- Advocate and educate, enlarging audience perspectives on the world and providing clear ways to take action
Every Women+Film event features a director in person
; a post-film audience discussion
; and a social reception
Ways to Get Involved
- Become a sponsor – Donate to support Women+Film. Donors receive ticketing benefits and marketing opportunities before audiences.
- Become a partner - Make a commitment to the program by purchasing a block of tickets.
- Become a founding member – Join Barbara Bridges and the unique group of individuals who supports this program.
Women+Film Founder: Barbara Bridges
Women+Film VOICES Year-Round Sponsors:
Sheila K. O'Brien, Stephanie Bruno Wealth Advisor, Judi Wagner, Peepers Optical, The Women's Foundation of Colorado, Beyond Our Borders.
Films and Events in Program...
Monday, April 6th, 7:15pm. Reception preceding the screening at 6:15pm! Skype Q&A with director Kris Swanberg following the screening!
Samantha is a high school science teacher at a low-income school about to close, and she has just found out she's pregnant. Though her boyfriend, John, pro... more